Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Fest

As an alternative to Halloween, our incredible church hosts a Fall Festival at Dragon Stadium every year. They have bounce houses, petting zoo, rides, food vendors and lots of games and candy. We bundled up and met all the grandparents for a fun night!


Ethan had a Buzz Lightyear costume to wear, but when it was time to get ready to go he told me, "I don't want to be Buzz. I'll just be Ethan.". I told him that was just fine and a very good thing to be. We brought the costume with us, just in case he changed his mind, but he was happy being Ethan all night! He reminded me of myself. I remember several years growing up where I just wanted to be me too!

Pop, Gigi & Annaliese


Grandpa and Ethan eating pizza. (With his hood & sunglasses on, it kind of looks like we dressed him up as a rapper! That was not intended!)



Pop helping Ethan with the golf game


Grandpa with Annaliese


Ma with Ethan playing a game


Mommy with Annaliese (where is she under that fur hood?)


Happy Boy!

0 comments: