Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Friday

We decided to go to one of our church's Good Friday services to avoid the "Easter Rush" the rest of the weekend. Church was great! After, we stopped for Mexican food on the the way home. I think we will make it our Good Friday tradition - Yum! :-)
I know most of us remember daily the ultimate sacrifice that Christ made for us and we are so thankful. But I don't think we always walk in the gravity of what Jesus did for us and the overwhelming joy that comes from accepting Him as our Risen Lord. I'm thankful for Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday as times to really reflect and be grateful for the work of the cross. Because Christ bore my shame, sorrow and sin on the cross, I live and have life more abundantly. Thank you, Jesus!
Here are the kids in their Easter outfits. I could NOT get Annaliese to stand still, so these are the kids in action!

0 comments: