Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Quotes

Since I am cameraless and have no pictures to share, I thought another posting with Ethan's recent quotes might be fun! (I have ordered a new camera and it should arrive tomorrow- Yay!)

Ethan was doing somersaults and I told him that he was doing really good somersaults. He said, "Thanks! Now, I'm going to do somerpeppers!".

In the car this week I asked Ethan what he wanted to get Daddy for his birthday. He thought about it for a minute and then he said, "I want to give Daddy some new worms. Some of Daddy's worms died and he needs new ones." (Bobby has an organic garden in the backyard and uses worms apparently.) Oh how a three-year-old mind works! I thought it was pretty funny!

Bobby went in to Ethan's room and found Ethan knocking the books off his bookshelf. Bobby asked him what on earth he was doing and Ethan told him, "Come on in, it's a party!".

Ethan's favorite movie right now is Toy Story, so he's been saying a lot of lines from the movie. One of the lines he says that cracks us up is, "My name is Ethan. I come in peace."

And now a couple quotes that aren't funny, but warm our hearts and make us feel like we're doing some of this parenting thing right......
"I have a boo-boo. Let's pray, Jesus will heal me."
"Oh Mommy, this is good spinach! You are a good cooker!"

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a sweet boy! He is a CRACK UP!!! He must keep you guys rolling all the time!

I have a funny one from Hunter (we spent this past weekend in Shreveport with the fam)... We were getting the kids ready for the pool and Hunter had never heard of a swim diaper, so I was explaining to him what it was. Once he understood, he then pointed to Tanner's regular diaper and said, "Oh, so this must be a "Land Diaper"? HAHA! I was cracking up - Land Diaper!!! hehehe

Sorry for the long comment - I just had to share that one!

Missy said...

Hi Heidi! I saw your blog linked on Leah's site. Congratulations on the new little girl! You have a beautiful family, and I hope you continue to do well.

Missy (Morton)

Team Harry said...

I love all his lines!!! He is going to charm the ladies someday!! I write a lot of memorable things in a journal for my kids and they love hearing it!! But Ethan seems like a funny guy!!