Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Overdue Post

I can't believe how behind I am in my posting! So sorry to keep you waiting! :-) I'm warning you now....this will be a long one so we can get caught up!

I finally received my camera in the mail. It was very frustrating waiting for it. I could track it through UPS and they said it was held up in Dallas for three days due to "inclement weather". Let me tell you, Dallas is not far from here and all it was during that time was sunny & hot! So, unless heat is "inclement weather" there should have been no delay! Oh well! At least it is here and so far I'm happy with it. I'm still figuring out a few of the settings, so bear with me.....you'll see some of my "action" shots were not on the right setting.

Last weekend we went to Claire's 4th birthday party. For those of you that don't know, this is THE Claire that Ethan is crazy about (the one he pretends he is playing with at our house all the time, the one he prays for every day and the one said was his best friend until Annaliese came along)! She had her party at one of those bounce house playrooms and Ethan had a blast!

Birthday girl Claire with Ethan hiding behind the big pole. He suddenly became shy!

Ethan made it down the big slide! Weeee!

What fun!!! What a kid!!!

All of the kids

Allison & Ethan (Look how sweaty Ethan is! He played HARD!)

I'm singing on our worship team again after my "maternity leave". It is so good to be back! I'm going to be singing every other weekend. If you ever are at home and want to watch our church services live, you can go to: gatewaypeople.tv Our service times are Saturdays at 4:30, 5:45 and 7:30 and Sundays at 9:00, 10:45 and 12:30 (all times CST).

Now, here are some pics of our blue-eyed beauty:


I love that smile!


Sweetie


Hi!

Lastly, here is a short video of Annaliese "talking".....

2 comments:

Team Harry said...

Glad to see my lil Ally made your blog!!! Loved seeing you up on stage worshipping tonight!! Your daughter is beautiful!! I love babies with just diapers on!!!

daughteroftheking said...

Hey I found your blog!! Now I am going to check all the time!
It was great worshiping with you this weekend. I hope we are up together again soon.
Blessings
Missy J