Thursday, October 29, 2009

Eleven Years!

Wow! Where does time go? In August, Bobby & I celebrated eleven years of marriage! That is unbelievable to me. Sometimes it feels just like yesterday that we got married, and other times it feels like we've always been together!

I can't imagine my life without Bobby! He is so supportive and encouraging. He works hard to allow me to stay at home with our sweetie-pies. He is funny in his own quiet way. He loves the Lord with all his heart and he's handsome to boot! I am a very blessed woman!
For our anniversary we actually got away for a full 24-hours! Mom & Dale kept Ethan and Sandy & Roy stayed at our house with Annaliese. We spent the night at the Four Seasons (where Kimmy works). It was our first time to get away, just the two of us, in over five years! We had dinner at their lovely 5-star restaurant and enjoyed breakfast on our private patio! Hopefully it won't be another five years before we get away again!

0 comments: