Thursday, October 29, 2009

Captain America

Every year I buy Ethan a costume to wear to our church's Fall Festival and every year he gets there and doesn't want to wear it! I don't fight him on it at all.....it just cracks me up! He has had fun wearing his costume around the house though, so at least we're getting some use out of it!



Annaliese likes to try it on too!


Here's a couple pictures of Ethan having fun at the Fall Festival. It was just Bobby & Ethan this year. I had to stay at home with Annaliese who was sick.
HUGE inflatable slide!
Zip Line - Ethan LOVED it!
Annaliese has a costume too - a pink poodle. Only she thinks it is just a stuffed animal and she carries it around and sleeps with it! I'm not sure she would have worn it if she was able to go to the festival. I'll try to capture a picture of that for you! She's cute!

1 comments:

Team Harry said...

Too Cute!!
Costumes are so fun! I love having kids that are still into dressing up cute!