Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cute Quotes

I just had to share a couple of cute quotes from Ethan this week:

The last few weeks, I've really been working with Ethan on obedience and listening and self-control. Ethan was laying down on the floor with Annaliese and said to me after a few minutes, "Mommy, Annaliese is not crying. She is using really good self-control."

Another day, Ethan was sitting on the couch and had a look on his face like he was really concentrating. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said very seriously, "I have NO thoughts." I said, "Oh. Are you sure there's nothing on your mind?" He replied emphatically, "My mind is empty! I have NO thoughts!" He's obviously male because every guy I know hates to be asked what they are thinking! Every guy's answer is usually, "Nothing!" :-)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Soooo funny!! I love to hear about life from a kid's perspective. I could read kid quotes all day long.... keep 'em coming!

Team Harry said...

So hilarious!!! I love it!!