Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shopping is different with 2 kids!

Life is definitely different with two kids! I feel like I have the hang of being a mom to two kids down when we are at home, and I can even handle pretty well going over to families' homes. But going out to go grocery shopping is still a little tricky for me. Trying to get two kids, a diaper bag and groceries all in one cart is impossible. Having Ethan walk beside the cart is not an option for more than five minutes because, well, he's three and curious. Pushing two carts or a stroller and a cart is also next to impossible because I have a hard enough time navigating one of those things much less two! So, I've decided that for the foreseeable future, I will be grocery shopping at night or on the weekends when Bobby can help watch the kids! :-)

Here is sweet Annaliese sleeping in the sunlight in our office. I laid her down on the couch so I could get a couple of things organized on the desk, and when I turned around she was fast asleep! I think she liked the sun on her face!


And here is our adorable Ethan hamming it up in the bath. He sure is an entertainer!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Girl, I am totally feelin' you on the shopping thing! What I usually do is take my double stroller in and push that in front of me with one hand while I drag a shopping cart behind me... I feel like a freak show but what else can I do? Target does have a cart attached to a two-seat contraption that you could use in a few months when Annaliese is bigger. But yeah, we mostly do our shopping at night also or go together on the weekends.... fun family outing, huh?