Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Move

I thought that my little Annaliese would be a late-bloomer with crawling & walking because of her size. For the last couple months she's been perfectly content to sit in one place and play with whatever toy Ethan would bring her. Well, someone must have sent her the memo that she turned eight months old because she decided to do just about everything this past week! She is scooting, crawling, pulling up, cruising along furniture, and standing for a couple seconds at a time. She can get from one end of the room to the other and has even pulled off a couple Christmas ornaments!

That will be the last time I underestimate my little girl! She is small, but MIGHTY!

I caught a few pictures of her in action.....

Hmmm, something over there looks interesting. I think I'll check it out!


Oh wow! It's a neat bar stool!


It is just the perfect place for pulling up and standing!


Big brother had to see what all the fuss was about!


Peek-A-Boo!



Mommy realizes her world just got a lot more busy!

1 comments:

Team Harry said...

Soon enough they will both be bigger then the chair : (